It is a pleasure for me to invite you to participate in the 9th International Symposium on Fretting Fatigue (ISFF9) to be held in the city of Seville (Spain) from April 1st to 3rd, 2019.
The objective of this symposium is to share the latest developments in the field of fretting fatigue/wear by scientists and engineers from all over the world. This is the 9th edition in a series of successful symposiums dedicated to this topic held every three years. The main topics of the ISFF9 are the following:
- Experimental results in fretting fatigue/wear
- Theories and mechanisms of fretting fatigue/wear
- Modelling in fretting fatigue/wear
- Applications and case studies
- Palliatives against fretting fatigue/wear
Also, different types of points of view should contribute to the conference, from academic and industrial practitioners, building a bridge between these areas of expertise.